Healthy body and healthy mind motivates you to achieve some thing better, good everyday. So a healthy day starts with a healthy morning!!. What does your morning look like? The ancient medical system of Ayurveda outlines some sequential steps to the Morning Routine. We understand you may be skeptical. These steps will help you to make your morning more beautiful more amazing then previous days.
Steps to make morning amazing:
- Wake Up : I know it sound easy right? Well task is waking up early. Somehow in between 4:00 am to 6:00 am. Below are few more stairs.
- Morning Prayer : We should be thankful to GOD for giving us a new day. Can be short, quick prayer.
- Step toward washroom : Start with your face, mouth and eyes. Water will do. Finish with brushing too.
- Drink Lukewarm Water : Get at least a full glass of lukewarm and add some freshly squeezed lemon. This will eventually replace coffee or tea, giving you an energizing start to the day. It also helps to get your large intestines moving for the next step.
- Evacuation : No, it’s not a fire alarm drill! We mean your bowels. In Ayurveda it’s pretty important to move your bowels every day, and it’s preferable in the morning.
- Clean Your Teeth and Tongue : Prefer to have Ayurveda toothpaste especially containing herbs like Neem. Chewing on a neem twig has also been shown to be effective if you’re into chewing twigs first thing in the morning. Along with this tongue cleaning is must.Use a metal tongue scraper to remove the build-up of bacteria from your tongue that occurs naturally each night.
- Gargling : Simple salt water (saline) solution. Mix a half-teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water. Stir to dissolve. Gargle the saline solution three times a day to help prevent respiratory tract infections.
- Morning Exercise / Yoga : Yoga is a mind/body practice that is meant to be done at home. The world has climbed aboard the yoga train with a frenzy, which is mostly positive, but we also transmit the message that you have to take a yoga class in a studio in order to learn and practice yoga legitimately. Stretching exercise helps you a lot to start a fresh day.
- Meditation : Don’t skip over this one just because it sounds boring or like you don’t have time for it. Meditation is only as strict, long, short, boring, or annoying as you make it. However, sitting in a comfortable position and focusing on clearing your mind–even if it’s for less than a minute–can help your mental clarity and spiritual well-being and set the stage for the day.
- Shower : It’s time for bath. Try to be it with fresh tap water. It will throw away your body heat and you will feel relaxed.
- Well Dress : More important is how you look. yes! dressing well is like one of the main part.
- Scents and Perfumes : Essential oils are generally considered the best option here. If you’re still feeling sleepy by this stage, you can use particular oils to enliven your energy, pepping yourself up with peppermint.
- Breakfast : Before leaving home, we should finish our breakfast. A healthy breakfast boots your energy.
You can try these above mentioned little steps for a couple of weeks before you make a truly informed decision. Eventually after consuming above steps you will feel fresh and charming morning.