It’s time of monsoon in India, change of season. The droplets of rain provide relief to everyone from prickly heat. Also, this season is the remedy of the itches we got back in summers. Monsoon brings relief and joy but it also brings lots of health issues along with it. This season brings mosquitos, waterborne bacteria which can attack us, as a result, there will be a reduction in our immunity! Normally people suffering from indigestion, allergies and several types of infections. Also, leads to Chronic skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis tends to worsen during the monsoon season.
Now we will learn some tips which will help us to stay healthy! even in the monsoon.
- Extra clothes extra care, this time clothes bring extra care in monsoon. Try to wear full sleeves clothes and dry clothes.
- If you are a great fan of street food, You can easily fall ill from contaminants. Try to avoid these foods.
- Apply a strong insect repellent to keep mosquitoes away and prevent getting bitten.
- Try some mosquitoes repellent machines in your home, and close your doors and windows to keep mosquito away from your living area.
- Also avoid walking where water is lying on the road, as traffic will drive by and spray it all over you
- Wash your hand, make this as a habit to clean your hand before your eating. This will help to kill the bacterias that can easily harm you.
- Drink enough water, as this will hydrate your body. Try herbal tea, which is rich in antibacterial properties.
- Diabetics especially must take extra care and avoid walking barefoot as the ground is rife with all kinds of germs.
- Keeping an extra pair of clothes and footwear in the office/work areas is a good idea.
- Monsoon brings cold and other problems, Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body warm and dry.
- Use anti-fungal talcum powder to prevent accumulation of sweat and moisture in skin folds.
- Avoid entering air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp clothes.
- Keep the items like Umbrella, rain coat etc when you are going out.
- Carry on with your exercises, walk, jogging etc.
These tips will definitely help you to stay healthy while enjoying rainy season, still, you are facing some issues you can contact the doctor for better advice. Stay Fit Stay Healthy!!